Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun Gifts




It seems harder and harder to find a unique gift. I truly believe a personalized gift is the best. It really shows you took the time and some effort to get something extra special.
Here's a photo of some cute totes and tees I am proud to offer. The appliqued shirts are always a huge hit for Birthday gifts. They can be appliqued with a single initial or a number. I have adorable fabrics to choose from.

The sassy chocolate brown tote was made for my niece Grace. It can be embroidered in any color- I thought these colors were fun and really made a statement!


I can tell you the totes and tees are always a huge hit at parties.






Go ahead and start shopping now- and for a special time enter code SUMMER and receive FREE SHIPPING!

2 comments:

BragAbout said...

I have personally bought and worked with Natalie and her stuff is the nicest quality... She has such a wide selection of wonderful gifts for any occassion. I PROMISE you will be pleased!


:)
www.something2bragabout.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Our Favorite Monogrammed Slippers